Sunday, February 12, 2012

R.I. P. Whitney Houston (1963-2012)

As a child I loved Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Prince, and Mariah Carey they was show stoppers to me. They made me love music and how to express myself through art. Music of joy, happiness, love, international issues made me respect and admire what they wrote and sung. I have a great appreciation for people that are real, and they seem as real as they came for people I didn't know. But their music is real and spoke to the soul. I still get moved when I hear Man In The Mirror, I will always love you, Purple Rain, and Hero. They did not have to change a nation, but they changed me inside and out through music what a blessing. So, do not judge them take a look in the mirror and applause people that are doing and saying good things no matter about their down falls is. We are all human. Love till you cannot love no more be blessed world! One Love -Shari Gemini Hinton (Motivational Circle)

No comments:

Post a Comment