Friday, February 10, 2012

Don't Judge Me!

Something has been bothering me for a couple of days I as a poor woman I don't have anything, but when I have it I'm helpful. I help till I can't help no more maybe that's why I don't have money. My helpful heart and as some say cold soul, but if I'm so cold how do I help? For the people that know me know I care. I care for the human race, sickness, animal humans, and others important issues. I love photography, music, and other enjoys of life. Yes, I have my days good and bad. I have a mental illness for sometimes my thinking is a risk, but I know how too correct that when my illness gets out of hand. All I know when you do good, good comes back. So, I'll continue to work on me while you work on you. Don't judge me till you know me, and still don't judge then. Motivational Circle was created because of hate, and judgement towards me and I knew there was others that has been hurt by hate. Been judged by strangers, and hating by haters. Keep smile and shinning world. One Love- Motivational Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment