Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prayer

I am reading this book my step grandmother gave me called "31 Days of Prayer". I'm trying to be better in my life and serving God, and I really don't know much on how religion works but I know people, I know love, I know God. But prayer is something I have been able to connect with but I don't think I am doing it right, but I still pray daily. Talking with God has made me cool down in crazy situations. It has let me sleep better at night sometimes. Somethings that worry me is my mental illness. Is it God or is it in my mind? I have to ask that question daily. Why do I wake in a state of mind of hurt and depression? I hear voices that tell me to things pleasant and not so pleasant things. So, I have been using prayer so God can understand me and me to understand him. It has helped but I still feel alone and fearful of what my life has become. More and more everyday I turn the world away, and lean on God. I have one mans soul, one mans cry, and one mans try to do the right thing through the Lord. So days are dark most days are lonely, but I know through God I'll see the light and my days will be fulled with laughter. So world keep praying God's listening. The weight of the world maybe on your back but get on your knees and let the Lord attack. Peace, <3, and blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment